Respecting your privacy
The Lakeview Perks Program (hereafter referred to as "Lakeview") respects the privacy of its guests and is committed to protecting their personal information. Lakeview and its affiliated companies share personal information about Lakeview guests in order to administer accounts, and about member preferences in order to offer and provide quality rewards, benefits, products, goods and services to guests efficiently. Lakeview will not collect, use, or disclose personal information about a guest without their consent. Our foremost concern in this regard is our guests' trust in our custodianship of their personal information.
In order to offer and provide the services and benefits to which guests are entitled, Lakeview must collect, use and disclose information in relation to its guests. This information may be personal, which is why we make the following commitments to our guests:
- We will only collect the personal information necessary to administer the Lakeview Perks Program and to offer our members rewards, benefits, products, goods and services under the Program.
- We do not collect, use or disclose personal information about a guest without their consent, except where required by law.
- From time to time we may transfer personal information to our agents for processing in order to determine which members may be most interested in rewards, benefits, products, goods and services offered by Lakeview or its affiliated companies. We use contracts and other means to protect your information while it is being processed by our agents.
- To increase opportunities for guests to accumulate rewards under the Program, to facilitate the redemption of rewards under the Program, or to obtain special benefits for guests, Lakeview may temporarily share personal information with a related or affiliated company, whose use for any purpose other than the Lakeview Perks Program is strictly prohibited.
- We will provide our guests with a detailed explanation, either they enroll periodically thereafter, of how they can have their name deleted from the lists we share with our affiliated or related companies or agents. Our guests may contact us at any time at the address below to have their names deleted from these lists.
- We maintain the security and confidentiality of the information furnished by our guests according to the strictest standards. Compliance with these standards is constantly verified and revised as needed.
- In the administration of the Lakeview Perks Program, if we communicate information to our partners, agents, or representatives, we assume the responsibility arising from these communications and take actions to ensure that the commitments and rules set forth in this Policy are observed by our partners, agents, and representatives.
- We require every organization that provides us with administrative or information processing support services to comply with this policy and with the privacy protection rules it contains.
- Our guests are entitled to examine the information we hold regarding them, subject to the restrictions provided by law, and may request rectification of inaccurate or incomplete information. If applicable, we will disclose this information to the person concerned or rectify it promptly.
Lakeview Privacy Office
Lakeview Management Inc.
Attn: Privacy Officer
600-185 Carlton Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 3J1